Finish this sentence...

click image for random story
HarlanCat

61 waggish utterances thus far...:

Funky Kim said...

I wish I had the keys so I could drive home.

Unknown said...

I wish I had a hamster so I could chase it around the yard

Kelly said...

I wish I had the energy my kids have so that I could go and go and go....much llike the energizer bunny!

Kelly said...

Steve,
We can catch one of the mice at church for you to take home and chase around your yard!

EG said...

I wish I had a better work ethic so I could do great at work and be thin and have a clean house and finish what I start. HA.

Guitarist.J said...

I wish I had skils so I could pay the bills!

SmilinTJ said...

I wish I had the courage in myself so I could walk away and stay strong.

puddleboy said...

I wish I had imagination so I could more appropriately finish this sentence.

Brea in Texas said...

I wish I had another baby so I could quit calling my 2-year-old 'the baby.'

And I wish I had more time so I could slow my life down.

:)

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

I wish I had peony bushes so I could give you a bouquet.

Well... you asked.

BrianTheGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I wish I had the answers so I wouldn't be so sad.

Laurie said...

I wish I had faith so I could quit being afraid all the time.

Ouch, that one hurt.

Elaine said...

I wish I had balls so I could enjoy going to the dog park.

Elaine said...

Ok, so I thought that because you had a picture of Harlan, the sentence was supposed to be about him, but after reading the other comments, I guess I'm the only one who thought that...

Erin Moore said...

Elaine - I hate to say it, but your comment could be taken more than one way...

...I do believe females are allowed at the dog park.

Debbie said...

I wish I had a spiritual answer to a problem one of my kids is dealing with so that I could better advise him. Sigh.

puddlegirl said...

Oh my goodness... Elaine your comment made me laugh out loud b/c I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Your corrective statement made me laugh even harder. I love and miss you!
I wish I had some motivation so I could clean my house.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a friend so I wouldn't have to sit around the house alone all the time.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had excess hours in my day so I could spend more time in service to others.

Holly said...

I wish I had more motivations so I could have a more productive life.

Krista said...

I wish I had friends in Texas so I could have some "adult time". (boo hoo, move to Texas, my glorious Canadian friends)

puddleboy said...

Elaine, I wrote one for you!

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and re-do my posts

=P

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I wish that I had healing hands so I could relief my daughter's aching gums. Her 2nd tooth just cut through today! =)

Julie said...

I wish I had some sunglasses so I could see where I'm going.

achildoftheking said...

I wish that I had my own airplane & fuel so I could fly anywhere whenever I wanted.

Just A Girl said...

I wish I had enough money so I could build a house for our family.

Not Too Old said...

I wish I had more balance so I could enjoy my leisure time without guilt.

Krista - I live in Texas (Plano), I'll be your friend!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had so much more love for Jesus so when my feet hit the floor in the morning, the enemy would say, "Oh, no! She's awake!"

darl_jo said...

i wish i had more faith so i wouldn't doubt religion so much

Paul said...

I wish that I had a genie so I could make everyone's wish come true, well at least three of them. Guess I should have wished for more genies first.

Kelly said...

I wish I had the financial security to be a stay at home mom.

DanThoms said...

I wish I had a motorcyclist so that I could drive fast.

Chris = best answer ever
elaine = so so funny

and I wish that Paul would have wished for a genie first, good job, now Steve will ever have a hamster

kribss said...

after reading some of these comments- i wish i had the know how to take away everyones pain
[me moving into a new house doesnt seem important anymore}

Norma said...

I wish I had enough resources to fly to CA to visit family often.

She Knits Flying Monkeys said...

I wish I had the answers so I could heal the rift between my husband and my daughter.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the energy to finally start the five thousand sewing projects I've decided on doing... sometime...

Unknown said...

I wish I had more discipline so I could spend less and save more.

Tracy said...

I wish I had extra money after paying bills so I could take my kids somewhere.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

I wish I had more patience so I could give more peace.

snobound said...

I second Sharon - that was good!

Is that cheating?

Kelly Ley said...

I wish I had answers so I could have peace.

Maria said...

I wish I never had cancer so I would KNOW I will live to see my grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could talk to my mom, just one more time...

mdvelazquez said...

I wish that I had a magic wand so I could reverse the recession.

@sonja: Sweet!
@laurie: It took a lot of courage to say it.
@kribss: Ditto.

Laufa said...

I wish that I had $50,000 so that I could pay my debt and live debt free. (Too Serious)
I wish that I had a jet plane with an endless amount of gas and pre-paid pilot so that I could fly any where.

Amenick said...

I wish I had a miracle Pill so i could cure my brothers cancer!

MaLady said...

I wish I had a back massage so I could feel all wonderful and tingly in my achy shoulder.

Fun!
Ma Lady

Anonymous said...

I wish that I had the ability to change my husband's mind so that I could have a baby.

mommyknows said...

I wish I had the peace of mind to be happy with what I already have.

DeborahB said...

I wish I had money so I could send my kids to college. Sad, huh.

Fatt Daddy said...

I wish I was better at time management so I could do more artwork.

I also wish I had a motorcycle so I could ride it all over God's awesome creation :)

eclecticdeb said...

I wish I had a time machine, so I could go back to 9/27 and call Kirsten, and beg her not to leave the bar alone.

She was brutally murdered in New Orleans that night.

http://kirstenbrydum.virtualmemorials.com/

http://www.collectiveautonomy.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Tribute_to_Kirsten_Brydum

Melissa said...

[Money - how original, right?]

[Buy a plane ticket to Paris]

Elizabeth Glass-Turner said...

I wish I had money so I could travel.

The Sprechers said...

I wish I had my daughter's eyes so that I could see the world differently.

Tiffanie said...

I wish I had a husband so we could feel like a family again.

Christy said...

I wish I had some lye so I could try making soap. But not the Fight Club kind.

Shelley Malone said...

I wish I had more patience so I could play with my kids as much as they want me to.

Unknown said...

I wish that I had children so that I could complete my family.

Lo said...

i wish i had the courage to live my life. instead of watching it.