Up to...

Here's what a few of my friends are up to:

Dan.
The Dan Oldskool Style

Dan has been releasing blog posts from his recent trip to India. He worked with street children and saw some seriously cool stuff. Check out www.thedan.us

It would be best to start on the first post:
http://danthoms.blogspot.com/2008/09/so-we-keep-on-waiting.html

Melanie.
JonMelanieKissSmall

Melanie's kids are all awesome skaters. Her husband Jon even gets in on the action and now she's finally given in and allowed her kids to teach her to skate. There are videos. Check her out at www.littlegrayhouse.blogspot.com

Steve.
DSC_0398

Steve decided that he was no longer okay with his weight of over 300lbs. He joined Weight Watchers and has lost over 75lbs at this point...and he's still losing. Check out his story and progress at http://fromfatasstofit.com/

lawn

This is by no means an exhaustive list. Many of you are up to cool stuff. Take a moment this weekend to post about it and link it below with the Mister Linky.

10 waggish utterances thus far...:

Erin Moore said...

...cleaning a pile of powder out of my bed...

...teaching my 2 yo old that it's naughty to dump powder on mommy and daddy's bed. (the picture taking send the wrong message)

melanie said...

Awww, shucks...you made me blush

Rebecca said...

We're working on our fitness and weight loss, and we started a blog about it!

butterfliesrunningshoes.wordpress.com

Happy Saturday!

Leslie & Janie said...

Hello! I have a Waldorf/Montessori preschool in Cedar Park, a suburb of Austin, TX. We are moving our school to a farm next month! Our blog documents the happenings of our school, as well as food and tips for families. I found you via "The Pioneer Woman", and enjoy the fun you and your family have! There must be something about Cincinnati (sp?), as my distant cousins from there always seemed to have a lot of fun and a real sense of community! Best wishes!

Sondre Lyn said...

Sailing Saturday for the Stough family! Have a great weekend everyone!

Debbie said...

We are boat shopping, it is fun but frustrating. I got my LOVE WINS bracelet in the mail today - HOORAY!

DanThoms said...

That is the strangest picture of me, well not the strangest, stranger ones do exist. Thanks for the link.

Ps. People in Cincinnati do have fun and lots of it :)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Up to....no good! Wait, no I'm not. I just finished my post and now I'm about about to attack my daughter with kisses and raspberries and slurps.

Welcome! said...

I'm lovin' the reverb. Thanks for the great and entertaining posts. Also got my LOVE WINS bracelets and I've been giving them away!

mdvelazquez said...

I'm just trying to continue chanting "treat others as you would like to be treated." It's been a battle lately when facing a plethora of condescension and nastiness.

Thank you for the uplifting post.