Randomography: Mostly Allayna...

I love doing Randomography posts.

I made up the word Randomography.

It means Random / Photography.

It means the last group of photos extracted from my camera.

It means telling a story with little or no words.

Lunch as I wait for my Grandad's doctor to finish the tests...
Randomography

Lulu the Pit Bull eagerly awaits her master's affection...
DSC_0019

001

DSC_0080

DSC_0038

DSC_0032

Allayna...my sister-in-law.

Member of the TCFHOG (too cute for her own good) Club.

Oh yeah...Allison and I made that Rice Crispy Treat "16" cake.

DSC_0026DSC_0027

DSC_0050

DSC_0067

DSC_0066

DSC_0071

DSC_0075

DSC_0077

DSC_0091

12 waggish utterances thus far...:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Allayna!

Love the photos with candle light!

mommyknows said...

Happy Birthday Allayna. You're right she is TOO cute. Gorgeous photos!

Sondre Lyn said...

Great as always! I love your site!

Kim said...

Um, the pizza........made me want to lick my computer monitor!!!!! (about how many calories do you think is in one small slice of that??) Now I need a tissue to wipe the drool from my chin.

WONDERFUL photos, as usual!

puddlegirl said...

ONLY 3 CAKES? What's up with that? and only 34 candles... that's BUNK!

Anonymous said...

Your neice is beautiful and that last picture is gorgeous.

Lo said...

is that allison? your wife? w/the KILLER haircut???? oh lordy i want her hair.

The Neon Mouse said...

Cool idea for the cake! I never thought of that. Lol, gives a whole new meaning to sweet 16!! ;)

Michelle said...

I like the last one. Is that flour?

Cheri said...

Love the "16" in Krispie Treat!

mdvelazquez said...

Happy birthday, Allayna!

TCFHOG especially in the last photo. Great shot.

Brad Ruggles said...

Love your "randomography" pics man.

Oh, and I love that you made a rice crispy cake! How cool is that!

Looking forward to meeting you in Atlanta.