Contest Results...

And the winner is...

Picture 1

Picture 2

Congratulations screamingatthewall!! Email me @ detzelpretzel[at]gmail[dot]com to claim your prize!!

6 waggish utterances thus far...:

melanie said...

Ryan,
It's just after 10 on a Tuesday and I know where you are. And since I know where you are, I also know that you are NOT supposed to be playing on your computer giving away valuable cash and prizes. I'm tellinnnggg...but, let's say that one of mine would have won, well then, I wouldn't have to tell then, would I? Hmmmm?

DanThoms said...

smells like blackmail

melanie said...

Dan, I'm just giving Ryan choices, you know...
Not blackmail, silly.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I know these haven't got anything to do with today's post, but I'm asking anyways:

1) What's the status of your plastic-cup-challenge-thingie? (Only found that one post about it... dated May 15th, 2008)

2) On November 10th, 2007, you wrote:
I'll have to save time for another post on how you might identify these trustworthy people who invest in you. Who can you count on? Who is wise in the eyes of God and who is "water-cooler wise"? There is a difference and we'll explore that later on.
Sooo... where's the 'exploring' on this subject?

3) Who won your 30-day Spending Challenge last year?

(Reading through your Label Cloud... am currently in the "C's"...)

screamingATtheWALL said...

Yay! I am so excited, Thank you so very much, Ryan!