All the books in the world...

Comic1

Comic2

Comic3

Comic4

Comic5

Comic6

Comic7

Comic8

9 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

:( That's all sad and stuff....

snobound said...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Krista said...

awww ... (I hate writing that word out, yet it fits here) that was so sad.

Pearl said...

Isn't it so sad how much of what is truly important we will give up to be accepted by others (the world)?

Emme said...

Hmmmmm... (as in, "Things that make you go Hmmmm....")

TERI said...

Makes me want to go back and be a little kinder to those who just didn't fit in....

But we don't have to...we can make the choice today!

Unknown said...

I loved the strip. Thanks.

achildoftheking said...

That was the strangest strip I've ever seen Ryan. It was terribly depressing.

She Knits Flying Monkeys said...

Regrets. I wish I had none.