We suck at golf...

...and you know what? It's a lot more fun than being good at something.

DSC_0015

DSC_0029

DSC_0035

DSC_0037

DSC_0011

DSC_0026

DSC_0023

"The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing." - Phyllis Diller

"It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course." - Hank Aaron

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose." - Winston Churchill

"If I had cleared the trees and drove the green, it would have been a great shot." - Sam Snead

"Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them." - Kevin Costner

2 waggish utterances thus far...:

Anonymous said...

et tu Brute!

My husband purchased golf clubs for me for my 32nd birthday. I played once and I returned them. I'm an A-type personality and golf would have caused me to have a stroke from the frustration.

:) Enjoyed the post! How did you dinner go? I made those yummy little tomatoes (posted on PW). I'm making them again this weekend for the in-laws (brownie points!).

Chris M. said...

Oh, see, you got your grip all wrong! Sheesh!

-Chris
Weather Moose