Dora Party...


Well, I did it. The catering job is over and life can resume to it's normal, hectic speed...rather than space shuttle lift-off speed. The food was a success...the beef was a little overdone due to inexperience, but overall it was great. I'm glad it's over.

As for today - Me and my household are having a Dora Party. This is Ava's 2 year birthday party and we're just going to have a small gathering...maybe 25-30 people. 25-30 is a cinch compared to last night. I've still got to build that dang playhouse though.

I think we'll do a Pizza Baked Ziti for food...yeah, that sounds good and easy.

2 waggish utterances thus far...:

rob said...

Dude... miss you all! The playhouse looks sweet, wish I had one. =) Tell Ava HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !

Holly said...

Congrats on your successful catering job! It is great to take on major challenges. It empowers us and humbles us all at the same time!