The List...

DSC_0042

I'm going shopping today to pick up my ingredients for the catering job I'm doing tomorrow.

Wanna see my grocery list?

* 4 Stainless Steel Chafing dishes
* 12 pack sterno torches
* 1 (2-pack) 24" round trays
* 3 x 4lb bags frozen Shrimp
* 3lb Cocktail sauce
* 8 Beef Tenderloin (approx. 50lbs)
* 5 x 4lb bags Chicken tenderloins
* 5 x 6.5lb cans green beans
* Kosher Salt
* Restaurant-grind black pepper
* Smoked Paprika
* Granulated Garlic
* Thyme/Rosemary/Basil
* 12 lbs Butter
* 5 x 3lb bags Romaine Lettuce
* 6 Green Peppers
* 6 Red Peppers
* 6 lbs Roma Tomatoes
* 40lbs Russet Potatoes
* 5lbs Onions
* 8 quarts heavy cream
* 2 gallons whole milk
* 144 Yeast Rolls
* 3lbs Pine Nuts
* 3 x 1 gallon Italian dressing
* 1 gallon Ranch dressing
* 4lbs croutons
* 5 lbs Monterey Jack
* 5 lbs Mild Cheddar
* 5 lbs grated Parmesan

Hmmm...I wonder if I'm forgetting anything.

13 waggish utterances thus far...:

Paul said...

don't forget the 6 lbs of skyline chili :)

Anonymous said...

I'll pray that everything goes well for you. Good luck!

Not Too Old said...

If you're going to Sam's, they have some frozen green beans that in my opinion taste WAY better than canned...

I'll be praying for you, although I know it will go as it should, regardless of wether it goes as planned.

dlyn said...

Looks like fun - praying it all goes smooth as glass ...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just started reading your blog a week or so ago. I love it! I hope your catering venture is AWESOME!

Carly said...

Hahahaha....who needs 4 pounds of croutons!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Gracious.
Hello btw... I've started browsing, since I found you on PW's cooking page. I like your blog.

DanThoms said...

I think thats the same amount of food required to feed our mens group.

Anonymous said...

I came your way via PW. You do a lot of great things. I promise not to call you Pastor Ryan though...

moncheoPR said...

So what was the exact menu for 120 peeps? And how did it go?????????

Anonymous said...

an 18 wheeler to bring it all home??

Angie said...

I too found you through PW. Great blog. I love that you both have step-by-step pics for your recipes. I'm kitchen/cooking ignorant. Need all the help I can get!

Jennifer said...

Holy cow I am afraid!