A stinky, stinky boy...



So...Ryan, one of our house mates, decided it would be a great idea to make Chili tonight. It was delicious. Don't get me wrong...it tasted awesome. The problem is the aftermath.

I ate a normal bowl of chili. My wife ate a normal bowl of chili. Most people eat normal sized bowls of chili, but Ryan ate 3 bowls of chili. Chili with black beans, chili powder, habanero, serrano chilis, onion, garlic, tomatoes, etc...you get the point. This man is a gas chamber. As pressure is built up in his bowels it is released abruptly at the dismay of all of us.

I'm seriously thinking of buying him some of these at this point:

http://www.under-tec.com/store.php


It's getting out of hand in here...and then he thrives off of the attention it gets him. I know I'm a man and I'm supposed to enjoy farts with the best of them, but even I'm getting uncomfortable at this point. Coconut Lime Verbena can only cover up so much.

9 waggish utterances thus far...:

Paul said...

I'm praying for you guys. He'll keep you safe from the noxious gases which spew forth from the bowels of the bloated one.

Anonymous said...

The Under-tec's are hilarious. I never heard of such a thing! Unfortunately, that only solves half of the problem, you still need earplugs for everyone else!

Unknown said...

I hope that's all cleared up by Monday...

Helen Ann said...

That's nasty! Did Ryan learn his chili lesson?

Allison said...

What he didn't tell you was that he was just as stinky as Ryan...if I can think of the wording they used....hmmm...I'm pretty sure they said dueling banjos.

melanie said...

See, this is why Allison needs a blog - to counter yours and let the truth be known!

You're still a sicko.

Try toot tone.

Helen Ann said...

ROFL! Toot Tone is great!!

Anonymous said...

You check out Subtle Butt. It's the same thing basically. Go watch the video on the site that will make you cry laughing.

http://www.garmentguard.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=8

Thanks to the many wonders of AOL news and it's weird stories.

(FYI - I'm a Flickr contact and I stumbled on your blog from your profile.)

Melanie Price said...

THIS IS FROM JACK
That boy doesn't look that stinky to me, but he looks dirty, so I suggest that you are my friend. So, ole! Now, let's ole.