Risky Business...

I just got hired to cook a fancy dinner for 120 people. One of the meats involved is Beef Tenderloin. To avoid any catastrophes I'm practicing on this little puppy tomorrow.

DSC_0132

I'm trying to remove any variables that will add stress to an occasion such as this. I have never cooked for this many people before.

So here's my question:

Have you done anything risky lately?

15 waggish utterances thus far...:

Paul said...

I'm moving to Nepal. Kinda risky, I guess.

Paul said...

PS. I'll gladly take any "practice left-overs"

julie s. said...

my readers are just in it for the food. thoughts of the food. looking at pictures of food. and possibly copying the food.

Ryan Allen Doan said...

moved in with you. How's that you wierdo.

melanie said...

Julie, stop stalking him. He's MY friend, mine, mine, MINE!!!

Unknown said...

Submitted an article to a magazine. And thank god it was accepted, otherwise I'd be writing this from the hole I would have crawled into.

julie s. said...

melanie! i'm taking ALL of your friends. i think they like me better:)

DanThoms said...

Well, I'm going to India for 2 weeks. Thats a bit risky considering the fact that the only foreign country I've ever been to is Texas. Me cooking for 120 people would require a kitchen with 60 microwaves.

Unknown said...

YUM! can i be invited to your party? :)

anything risky...hmmm...i'm one of those people who lives FAR from the edge...i stand back and evaluate while everyone else jumps off the edge...

i ran a red light in front of a cop cause i didn't have time to sit at that long light...does that count? :)

Helen Ann said...

DEAD COW!!

carrie doan said...

Shared my testimony to hundreds of people. yowza.

oh yeah, and I ate an orange yesterday that appeared to have mold on it.

Katelyn said...

I played tackle football in the rain and mud.

With a broken ankle. Oh yeah.

mollie said...

i'm posting on a stranger's website. I saw you on Pioneer woman....love her... and we live in the same hood. (sorta..in a cincinnati sorta way) your site is great. God bless!

voynovich said...

i know im late... its risky but i played a traditional hymn with a wierd off beat. i diddnt get lightning bolts or even bird crap on my car... mabey there can be a bridge between the old and the new.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I started reading your blog. Is that considered risky? Ha!