Nothing Better...


In the current season of my life, Cream Soda is the absolute greatest drink in the world. This is the king of all sodas. It's vanilla-y, it's caramel-y, and it's just plain tasty. I've tried dozens of varieties and I love them all...which is clearly defined on my belt size.

What's your favorite thing right now?

5 waggish utterances thus far...:

Paul said...

three words: Grape Snow Bug

Helen Ann said...

I dunno...But that drink from Fro Po was good...What was that again??

DanThoms said...

I'm always loving Speedways 43oz frozen soda. Only 79 cents, oh yea, frozen Orange Cream Soday goodness.

Anonymous said...

Meijer organic blackberry ice cream. Yum!

BTW my son LOVES cream soda!

Anonymous said...

My boys both love IBC cream soda and root beer. Good stuff.

I am on a Cherry Coke Zero kick, myself. :-)