Sneak Preview...

Here's a sneak preview of the video that will be playing this weekend at Vineyard Westside. It's a video of my friend Helen for an ongoing project I've started called, Everyone's got a story. I worked on this for quite some time and I'm enjoying what I'm learning about video editing and such. I photographed Helen at Farbach-Werner Nature Preserve, on her front porch, and at the Front Porch Coffee House. It was a blast. Check out the low-quality video below...or come to church this weekend to see the real deal:



Thank you Helen for being who you are and putting so much effort into this. I'm proud to call you my friend and I know someone will connect with your story this week.

Everyone truly does have a story...I'd love to hear yours.

5 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

Wow...Nice work! I feel all special for getting the Ryan treatment!



...I can't believe you really used that last pic, though! hahahaha!

Caramel Macchiato...Yum.

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous. I am sending a link to my pastor right now!

melanie said...

I love Helen
Helen is great
She is as cool
as chocolate cake

(And if you knew how much I want choc. cake right now, you'd feel quite special)

Everyone could be happier with a Helen in their lives.

DanThoms said...

I wish I was eating chocolate cake in a swimming pool right now.... ah... oh wait, yes, the video. It turned out very nicely.

Nathan said...

This was quite the excellent video and got me thinking. So much so that I have started my own blog on this internet. I posted some of my story as a reaction to the sermon today. the address is http://medugenmachine.blogspot.com