Icing on the cake...

To follow up the post from last week about our baptism service, here's taking it a step further. This is a video I worked hard on this week. It played during 3 services on Saturday and Sunday at the Vineyard. Socks were rocked.



Just remember - He loves us. No matter how far gone we thought we were. He's still relentlessly chasing after us. May we be found.

16 waggish utterances thus far...:

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!! I love to see the power of Christ working in ways we cannot express by words.
Kim

KJHC

melanie said...

I'm so glad you posted this.
Thank you.
You rock.

Jenny said...

This video was amazing. Excellent work.

Kim said...

WOW! That rocked MY socks! I'm always in awe of seeing God work and reform and renew. Thank you for sharing it.
Blessings~
Kim

Kim said...

Oops...I meant to ask if you could please enlighten me on the song playing through the video. I'd like to download it. Thanks!

Reverb said...

The song is called "How He loves" and it was written by John Mark McMillan.

It was then made even more famous by a woman named Kim Walker.

And this version is by a guy named Eddie Kirkland.

Kim said...

Thank you Ryan.

Helen Ann said...

And the song is most especially done well by this dude name Jon Price. :)

Anonymous said...

Religion.. I'm puzzled and lost... someone who's searching. This "TOUCHED" me like you would'nt believe. I actually felt left out as it were. Anyhoo..
Thank you.
Teri

p.s. I clicked over from PW's site, awesome blog you have here!

Anonymous said...

I as well have never been 'big' on religon (most likely because it was never My choice as i have grown up)...

However through reading your blog and seeing pictures from the baptism service i cant help but feel left out.

I think it would be amazing to expeirence the moments and feelings everyone seemed to have at that service.

Jennifer said...

Wow that made me cry, so touching and I am an atheist for craps sake! You seem like a really cool dude!

Unknown said...

I'm a Catholic, and that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for bringing people closer to god. And cheryl? Those tears are trying to tell you something.

Anonymous said...

This was beautiful and powerful. Question for you... why were so many people in the tub with the person being Baptized? Doesn't the pastor do the Baptism's?

God bless-
Amanda

Unknown said...

WOW! That's all I can say. I found your site through Pioneer Woman and I am glad that I did! Praise God for the work you all are doing in Cincinnati! I'm all the way down in Houston, TX and this video is touching hearts and changing lives here and across the country. It is so honest and so touching. It made my heart swell with joy and I can only imagine that it is a fraction of what God feels. OK - I won't make this comment a book, but God Bless You!!!!!

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE is the GRACE and MERCY of our GOD!

Sista Pastah said...

Amen! Thanks be to God!

Getting a Grip on Grace
Http://heavenlyankh.com/public_html