A few shots from the trip...

Here was my view from the balcony looking out towards the ocean:


And here was the view from the balcony looking down:


Here's mama and Ava walking through the Appalachicola National park:


Ava likes to slide:


Harrison (my Nephew) likes to swing:


Daddy and Ava coming back from our long trek into the forest (approx. 200 feet):


Attempted Artsy Photo #1:


Attempted Artsy Photo #2:


Attempted Artsy Photo #3 (coffee edition):


Attempted Artsy Photo #4:


Now these next 4 photos...these are my favorite. It drives me crazy when people say...whoa...you have a really good camera when they see a nice photo. They act like the camera does all the work and it's just not true. Proof? These next 4 shots are from Allison with her little purple point-and-shoot Olympus camera. (I bought it for her for our 5 year anniversary last week *grins*)




And the best shot ever...Ava Beans dancing on the beach:

3 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

wow you must have a camera made out of magic and pixie dust to get shots like those.

Helen Ann said...

Glad I'm not the only one who is an artsy shot geek. I LOVE the black and white and color accent settings on my camera.

achildoftheking said...

Nice Ryan.