Plans for the day...

It's sunny and 75 today. Yes!

Me: "Hey Allison, what are your plans for today?"
Allison: "I don't know...swimming,...sitting in the sun...*shrugs shoulders*"

Me: "Hey Tracy, what are your plans for today?"
Tracy: "Um...going to the beach and then to the pool and then to the beach and then to the pool. Pizza for dinner."

Me: "Hey Allayna, what are your plans for the day?"
Allayna: "I don't know...go to the beach probably...like...I don't know."

Me: "Hey Ted, what are your plans for the day?"
Ted: "I was going to go to the beach with Tracy...why, do you have something in mind?"

Me: "Hey Andrea, what are your plans for the day?"
Andrea: "I don't have any...yet."

Me: "Hey Chris, what are your plans for the day? Chris? Chris are you there?"
Chris: *sleeping*

Me: "Hey Ava, what are your plans for the day?"
Ava: "Candy?"

Me: "Hey Corina, what are your plans for the day?"
Corina: *perplexed* "What? I don't know...whatever everyone else's plans are..."

Me: "Hey Harrison, what are your plans for the day?"
Harrison: *growls at me*

Me: "Hey Ralph, what are your plans for the day?"
Ralph: "I'm going to ride the bike."

Me: "Hey Cheryl, what are your plans today?"
Cheryl: "I'm going to the thrift store...it's open from 10-3...now I have to find someone to go with me." *Ryan runs away screaming*

Myself? I have no plans either. You can see this day is shaping up quite nicely. Have fun...I know we are.

4 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

I'll go with Cheryl to the thrift store!!!

DanThoms said...

Hmmmm I'm going to vote yea on the thrift store. Only problem is I would be afraid that I would find something like a cigar store Indian for $10 and then have no way of getting it home.

Phlegon said...

Lol, that's awesome! Wouldn't it be great if you could call up your friends and have them say "I was going to call you and ask the same thing! Let's go do something!" People are strange.

Unknown said...

Beach or pool? Beach. Wins every time.