Guacamole? More like Rockamole...

Below is a video tutorial of how to make some awesome Guacamole. Now while I normally know full-well just how strange I am, I must admit I did question some things about myself after creating this video. Oh well...

Check it out. Add things to it or take things away. Don't stick too close to any recipe ever. Let me know how it turns out if you bring it to life.




5 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

aw man, now I'm hungry.

Helen Ann said...

When will you be going national with your cooking show?

Unknown said...

Personally, I believe that practice makes perfect. Especially practice with friends around.

Laurie said...

Your table/counter shakes. Like you don't know that already.

Cumin smells like old man armpits. Tastes good but smells bad.

SaRaH said...

pleeeease tell me there's some good mexican food places in Cincy for when i don't want to cook! i'm making guac & pico tomorrow...yayness.