The Stuff I'm Digging...

It's 11:30pm and I think it's crucial to let you know the kind of stuff I'm digging right now.

* Wine. If you're a wine fan or you're looking to be a wine fan you need to check out Gary Vaynerchuck on www.tv.winelibrary.com

* I'm not quite sure why, but I really seem to enjoy Unsorted Mail. Scope it out.

* The Pioneer Woman encompasses everything I aspire to be some day...well, except a wife and a female. And a mother, and living in Oklahoma, and ah whatever...

There's lots of other stuff I like of course, but I'll save that for another time.

Ryno

3 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

LOL!

Dear Guy in the Next Car,
Your windows aren't even tinted. In fact you had your clear window rolled down halfway. Please wait until you get home before picking your nose.

Love,
Suzel


I think I saw this guy...But he was in a convertible!

TR Ryan said...

Don't knock Oklahoma until you've tried it. I am back for my second helping after 13 years in Santa Fe and a couple of years living in Europe.

TR Ryan said...

And how cool is it that you like the Pioneer Woman. Very. You cook, you write, your cool and your not even gay -- wow - impressed!