...Hot Bliss aka The Easiest Dessert Ever.


You may want to put a helmet on for the following exercise. After tasting what we are about to create...you may fall down. I've fainted countless times after tasting this Hot Bliss. I wouldn't want you to get hurt...consider this your only warning.

This really is the easiest thing to make ever. Well...maybe not as easy as Easy Cheese being squirted into your mouth, but I think the payoff is much better. I made this up one evening during a severe case of the munchies...I've never been the same.

* Let's start with our ingredients: The only things you need are pre-made cookie dough and an oven-safe rammekin...the red thing. Turn your oven on to broil.


Use whatever kind of cookie dough you want. I like the swirled chips.


Now let's break off a good sized hunk of cookie dough and put it in the rammekin...the red thing.

My hunk was about 4 cookies worth.


Now pop this rammekin into the microwave for about 30-35 seconds.

The rammekin is the red thing in the microwave.


It should look something like this.


Now we need to toss it into the oven right under the broiler for about 30-60 seconds.

Keep an eye on it. I just leave the oven door open to watch.


Take a peek and see whatcha got.


Take it out of the oven when it's golden-brown and delicious looking.

Go ahead. Observe what you've created in about 2 minutes.

Smell. Taste. Enter Spiritual Experience.


And now look what you've destroyed in less than 2 minutes.

Go save the world.

5 waggish utterances thus far...:

Ryan Allen Doan said...

mmm....daddy like. You are the best!

Unknown said...

Holy crap that looks good!

DanThoms said...

Yes, those are good. What happened to that 50lb tub of cookie doe that you got at Sams club. That was a lot of cookie goodness.

Jenn said...

I had to come over here to look at your blog after reading your comment on Anne Jackson's blog - made me giggle and giggle. And then, to find out you cook AND post recipes and your funny - you and my brother would get along well (he doesn't have a blog so doesn't post recipes but he does cook - and he is funny) - hence, I think you're cool.

Helen Ann said...

What is that red thing called?

...And will these be available at our next creative team meeting? :)