A few years back...

Reminiscing about a few years back.

This was the worst time of my life.

So much of me wishes that I wouldn't have done the things I did back then.

Part of me knows that those things formed who I am today.

Thank God for second chances...and third chances...and fourth chances.

8 years ago...


7 years ago...



6 years ago...

3 waggish utterances thus far...:

Ryan Allen Doan said...

I love you.

Unknown said...

Amen, brother. I love you also, you're the man God wants you to be now, and you're becoming the man He has always planned for you to be.

Helen Ann said...

I'm glad that you're who you are and thankful for everything that has made you who you are. I wouldn't have ya any other way! Somehow Jesus works everything together for good for those who love Him. Somehow. He's amazing...