...where to begin.

Wowzy wowzy woowoo I can't believe how busy I've been lately.

This has been quite a ride for the past couple of weeks. I'm going to need a vacation from going out of town for a while.

On the bright side of being worn out...I have been sleeping marvelously. Babies don't sleep this good. Babies on benadryl don't sleep like this. It's like I'll lay my head on my pillow and then I'll hear my alarm going off the next morning. I keep waking up in the exact position I layed down in. Maybe I should lay down in a cooler position that way I will have slept awesome all night. Hmm.

I have so many stories and thoughts on my heart but alas, not enough time to write them down. For now, I must meet Berto the Columbian Canadian for breakfast up the street.

I'm curious what's going to happen when I order bacon in Canada...I don't really want ham.

0 waggish utterances thus far...: