unChristian...

I'm not sure where you are on your spiritual path. I'm not sure if you would even care about this. For me, this book is very important.

I'm not usually one to try to get people to read what I'm reading. I read lots of stuff. Most stuff I read I could really go without reading...it's just not that crucial. This is crucial.


Christians are supposed to represent Christ to the world. But according to the latest report card, something has gone terribly wrong. Using descriptions like “hypocritical,” “insensitive,” and “judgmental,” young Americans share an impression of Christians that’s nothing short of . . . unChristian.

This book is a must read.


Go to www.unchristian.com for more info. Buy this book if you are interested in restoration.

2 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

That video made me sad, my goal is not to be one of those "Christians" in that book.

Ryan Allen Doan said...

I definately want to read it. It may have to wait a little bit though. I don't think I can manage to fit it just yet.