I'm off to save the world...

Too busy for a decent post today...too many projects due with too little time to do them all. So here's what I've been thinking about. What is my life for? What is this blog for? What am I for?

So here's a decent little thought on that subject:

My aim is to simultaneously comfort and confront each person I interact with.

13 waggish utterances thus far...:

Not Too Old said...

You go, my friend! You've already done both for me, many times over.

Lo said...

rock on, mah friend.

snobound said...

That's a pretty tall order. Sounds like you've certainly got your Superman spandex on today...

darthmom said...

Yikes! You're scary.

achildoftheking said...

No fear, Ryan is here "to save the day".

With God's help of course!

You've most certainly done both for me many times over.

Jennifer and Sandi said...

I've yet to find my purpose, but I'M STILL LOOKING!!!!

Have a super weekend!

- Jennifer

DanThoms said...

If you confront me I'm going to punch in the face! Oh, wait, never mind, just remembered that I don't punch people in the face.

Zach and Amanda said...

That is a deep thought for someone with such little time? Did you have that one in the hopper for a day as today!?! ha ha!

Karen said...

A 'decent' post doesn't necessarily have to be a long post :) I'd say this post is quite decent.

Made your spicy garlic shrimp recipe the other night... check out my spin on it..

http://ohboykarencooks.blogspot.com/2008/11/spicy-orange-garlic-shrimp-with.html

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Lofty goals. When you're successful, be sure to share the method.

Holly said...

It's working!

Princess S said...

My purpose changes daily.....I am so glad that my Jesus doesn't change.....ever....He is always the same beautiful creature that saved my life!!!!

Debbie said...

Mission accomplished. You do a great job of both!