Guess that celebrity...

2mhy2a1

16 waggish utterances thus far...:

achildoftheking said...

The fifth element gone bad!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

The hostess herself, Heidi Klum. Though you can't really tell from that picture. It's a totally killer costume though!!

Krista said...

I love that woman. I don't care what anyone says.

KatyBelle said...

That's totally Heidi Klum! She's nuts for Halloween.

Kate said...

Heidi Klum! I didn't even cheat and go look *pats self on back*

Anonymous said...

Heidi Klum. She always has such awesome costumes..!

Anonymous said...

heidi klum - it was in the NYPost!

Anonymous said...

heidi klum - it was in the NYPost!

snobound said...

That's just nasty - that's what that is.

Kelly said...

EEEWWWWWWWWWW.

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

That would be Miss Heidi. And she looks ugly to me for the first time ever. That color is just no good for her.

darthmom said...

hmmm, I'm going to guess...Heidi Klum?

TERI said...

Ted Dansen!

DMK said...

Sadly, I recognized her by her legs. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

Shoshana said...

This looks like what Heidi Klum would do.

Unknown said...

Can you imagine being her kid and seeing mommy come out dressed like that? My kids can barely handle me in a wig!