FlowerPower....

There's a Randomography post coming soon. It's a big one and I don't have time to do it right now. It will be up later today.

So here's a picture of a pretty flower. You can use it as your desktop image if you like it.

1600x1200

Just click one that fits your monitor and then right-click to set as desktop wallpaper.

2560 x 1440

1920 x 1020

1600 x 1200

1280 x 1060

3 waggish utterances thus far...:

Brad Ruggles said...

Dude, freaking brilliant pic. I love how the center part (I'm forgetting my botany lessons...Stamen? Pistil?) is in such tight focus and blurs out on the back. Great colors too. Love it.

The Neon Mouse said...

Thanks! Fall-ish enough for me. :)

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Now if only I could learn to do a blog banner I could use this.
I'm a tech idiot. I admit it.

Thanks Ryan!