Randomography: Library // Hayride...

Here are some of the recents:

DSC_0007

DSC_0011

DSC_0017

Ava Beans meets another princess...
DSC_0020

DSC_0022

Mama princess reads to them...
DSC_0027

DSC_0033

And now for something completely different...
DSC_0038

DSC_0042

DSC_0047

Uncle Chris and Beano...
DSC_0053

Aunt Andrea, that little kid again, and Mama...
DSC_0057

DSC_0061

DSC_0064

DSC_0073

This place is kinda creepy...
DSC_0080

DSC_0082

DSC_0089

DSC_0090

DSC_0100

DSC_0104

DSC_0109

Harrison...
DSC_0123

Lessons in good parenting #348...
DSC_0126

Go out and do something...it might just be fun.

11 waggish utterances thus far...:

Krista said...

It "might" be fun? It's almost always fun! Kids are fun. If you have the right attitude, anything can be fun.

Brad Ruggles said...

Funny, we just got back from going pumpkin picking ourselves. We got some great pics that I'm hoping to get up tomorrow. That is one thing I love about this time of year - the apple orchards, pumpkin patches and corn mazes!

Holly said...

ACK! that Mr. Bill looking clown on the right of the picture under the caption is definitely creepy!

DanThoms said...

Do something fun? I refuse! Ok, I lie, we did play laser tag on Wednesday and I did just get back from an awesome concert. I like fun, its uh... fun.

Jenny said...

What wonderful family fun! Great memories you're making!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Have a great Sunday~Robin

BottledBeauty said...

Fun Fun! Ava has the cutest hair!

Mike said...

Great photos. Great blog. Great recipes (found them on Pioneer Woman's site). Great is His Holiness. You seem so authentic. That's wonderful. Keep doing God's work. People like me thank you for that!

darthmom said...

You look like Seth Rogan in your new pic.

Elaine said...

Man...I wish we could've been there with you guys.

mdvelazquez said...

Great shots!

I think I will go apple picking this coming weekend.

Maria