Destiny...

I'm teaching 3 times this weekend on the topic of DESTINY.

Here's the gist of what it's about:

Destiny Wordle

Go to http://wordle.net/create to make your own.

5 waggish utterances thus far...:

melanie said...

Oh, happy dance, Ryan's teaching this weekend...
In the spirit of fairness, I must declare that I love when Tim teaches too. I love you both equally and I won't pick favorites. You can't make me. So there.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Really, really good stuff today, Ryan. You are touching on something that many people I know are trying to get to: a sense of Community.

EG said...

"Gum"?

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oooh good find. Good find. Up it goes on my blog!

darthmom said...

Ryan,
You are going to have to explain the "gum" reference to people who don't go to VWS!

I want to know what happened between you finally went to church with Allison and seven years later you're a pastor! How exactly does that happen?