Being interested...

I spend a lot of time trying to be interesting...


...I'm taking a couple of days to be interested. 

13 waggish utterances thus far...:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Hmmmm

Erin Moore said...

....interesting....

melanie said...

Interested in a hair dryer?
And where was that supposed to be plugged in, do tell...

Anonymous said...

Being interested is far more valuable to a person than being interesting. As Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen."

Enjoy your interested time.

snobound said...

I second karenthelibrarian!

Cheri said...

A good reminder.

achildoftheking said...

I like to shock people... interesting!

Mom2Mom Ministry said...

Good for you!
Be interesting!!!
julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew

DeborahB said...

What are you interested in??

rob said...

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.
- Richard Feynman

Jennifer and Sandi said...

I like being interested....I don't like to be noticed much less interesting....

How does a 26 year old become so interesting? I'm impressed by you. I linked.....hope you don't mind!

~Sandi~

Holy Crappers said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Look forward to reading you.

I see you are a pastor? Hmmm,,,we curse alot, sorry

#1

Holy Crappers said...

Really? I don't have time to spend time to be interesting. I just wing it.

You may be interested in some swamp land I have to sell?

Think bout it.

peace
#2