Friday Fifteen...

This week I've been reminded that:

* Negativity within you breeds negativity around you.

* Certain situations are impossibly grey with no black and white answers.

* You can't go into the garbage dump and not get stink on you.

* Bacon really does make everything better. I'm sorry if I ever doubted.

* Friendships don't maintain themselves. Invest...it's worth it.

* This Ninja Cat is nothing short of amazing.

* If you believe yourself to be, so you will become.

* The iPhone really is as good as they say it is...no...better.

* Getting away is a necessity, running away is stupid.

* Influence is currency that needs to be spent wisely.

* Dilution is the solution to pollution. If I continually drip one drop of water into a bucket of gasoline, it will eventually become clean and pure. The same with our lives.

* You've got to use what you have been given. Like this guy.

* Listening to music like Coldplay's album Viva La Vida makes me want to drive the back roads with the sunroof open.

* My family is like a gift I can continually open and always be surprised by.

* I need to offer the benefit of the doubt. They're dealing with something too.

12 waggish utterances thus far...:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Happy Friday!!

snobound said...

All good thoughts...

achildoftheking said...

Ryan, there's only one I disagree with:

* Getting away is a necessity, running away is stupid.

And the reason why is because until you've ever been in a situation where running way is the only way to survive you'll never understand that running away in certain situations is a good thing.

If you ever want to hear my story I'll be glad to share it!

Unknown said...

You rock.

Reverb said...

@kimberly - you are certainly correct. I was speaking more from personal experience on that one. Sometimes it is best to run away. I would never suggest someone stay in a dangerous scenario.

achildoftheking said...

@ryan - I sort of thought that's what you were eluding to. Each person has their own thing going on for sure. Thanks for all your cool posts.

Tiffanie said...

Thanks for sharing that.

Heather said...

Bacon is my friend! LOL

ylmurph said...

I've found that bacon doesn't make bacon better...strange, huh?

Erin Moore said...

All good (even the bacon one ...my husband swears that there is nothing butter, bacon, cheese and mayo can't fix). However I do take issue with this one:

"If you believe yourself to be, so you will become."

Sounds a little Tony Robbins to me.

Erin Moore said...

hee hee ...well..butter, cheese, bacon, and mayo probably can't fix clogged arteries...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, these are words I really needed to hear today.
Thank you