The Saturday Stray...

Well...here's where I was a week ago. <---Click me.

And here's this morning:
DSC_0001

It would seem that good old diet and exercise do actually work. I've done something active each day and cut down big time on calories. (down to around 1600 -2000 each day) I've also stopped eating candy...which is a big deal for me. Cheese has been my snack of choice as of late.

I'm going to keep it up though...there's still about 10lbs to go.

In other events; I created a video promo yesterday for an upcoming Wednesday night experience we'll be doing at a church we rent. It's just a quick teaser to get people interested and asking questions. Check it out:

11 waggish utterances thus far...:

Marianna said...

Well, eating those strombolis will set you back. :^)Will most def. be trying your recipe.

Helen Ann said...

Way to go!!

And I love the Encounter promo!!

kris said...

WTG! I'm getting the ball rolling on Mon! Keep it up! God bless.
kris

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Good job!! Keep it going!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh, and P.S!
I found this site that might help to be an added log to the fire under your you-know-what.

http://www.weightview.com

It's a site that lets you upload a picture of yourself and select your goal weight loss. Then within 48 hours they send you the nip/tucked version of your picture.

I'm going to post mine on my fridge and on my candy drawer...yes I have a drawer specifically for candy. Ugh. Here's to extra motivation!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! Keep going!!

moncheoPR said...

Great job!!! Leave the eating to me!

Now go get a pedicure.

;-)

Holly said...

Not to downplay your accomplishment, but those must have been some HEAVY socks you were wearing last week!

Karen said...

Good job on the weight loss!

Love the pedicure comment - hee hee.

Sharon Andy Holderman said...

one week is 5 pounds? oh sheesh...i'm so jealous of how men lose weight opposed to women. but kudos to you! why doesn't cheese just taste like candy?

Michelle said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!