Blast from the past...

When I was in my old neighborhood the other day, I noticed an interesting addition to the stop sign on my mom's old street. Check it out:

Stop...Hammertime.

13 waggish utterances thus far...:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh...no...

Erin Moore said...

I believe the proper spelling is "hammatime"...but maybe that's just because I'm from New England.

kimmyk said...

some things know no boundaries.

good to see that hammer is one of 'em.

i was always partial to 'pray'. i'd hear that in the club and be all....get out the way!!

memories. good times.

DanThoms said...

bahahahahah

Laurie said...

My My My music hits me so hard!

mollie said...

No WAY!! My neighborhood stop signs (northeast of cincy) have the same!
It must be a Hammer Comeback. Too funny...

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok, now I've got that song stuck in my head!!!!!

Brea in Texas said...

Hahahahaha!!! I just saw that on one of the stop signs out here in the country! I couldn't believe it, and had to call my best friend from elementary school (yes, I was a young'en in elementary school when that song came out!) to have someone to laugh about it with. So glad you posted that picture; totally made my day. :)

~Brea

Unknown said...

Dan Thoms has Hammerpants and wears them on Friday nights.

Anonymous said...

That's Funny!

Jenny said...

LOL, Can't Touch This!

Too funny!

Holly said...

We have a "collaberate and listen" sign out here... I think its nice that they were so overcome with spreading the word of Hammer that they couldn't be bothered to spell correctly :)