Panera...you've changed...


I'm blogging. I'm not supposed to be blogging. I'm supposed to be writing my message for this weekend's gatherings at Vineyard Westside. They've asked me to speak on community and building relationships. This feels like it should be a natural topic for me...and yet I'm struggling.

Oh I know I thought to myself, I'll go to Panera and get some writing done. Panera has always been a place of rackety seclusion for me. It's like...there's stuff going on all around, but it's not distracting. Well...normally it isn't. It is today though. I can't focus. I've got my mind racing in a thousand different areas and I just don't think I'm going to be able to force myself into intentional writing right now. There's always tomorrow.

Anyone got a place of peacefulness (with WiFi of course) that you're willing to share?

[P.S.] Here's what my 2 hours at Panera looked like from my computer screen...speed up of course.


4 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

Fro Po or Perk on The Pike? When is that new Refuge place opening?? :)

melanie said...

Always, always chill at the pool, with wi-fi, of course. The beach has wi-fi too, which I find hilarious. The beach. With wi-fi.
And of course, I like to chill at the library, even without the kids. AND, the library even has a coffee bar now. How progressive is Lawrenceburg now??

Phlegon said...

You should check out Reality Tuesday Cafe, in NKY only about ten minutes from Cincinnati. www.realitytuescafe.com (website needs a bit of updating :D).

DanThoms said...

Hhave you ever driven down the street with your laptop looking for an unsecured network to use, yea, maybe thats just me.