Mah Girls...

It's swimmin' season. Allison is off work right now and she's making the most of her time off with us. It's been good. Question: Is it always this hot in early June? Ah who cares...it's so much better than the cold.



When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor.

- Psalm 8:3-5

1 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

Almost everyday I think to myself, "I wish I was swimming." It doesn't make much difference what it is that I'm doing, if I were saving children from a burning building I would be thinking to myself, "Man its hot in here, I wish I was swimming."