If I could eat only one thing...

If I had to pick something to eat over and over every for either lunch or dinner...that item would have to be a Chipotle Burrito Bowl.

Rice. Black or Pinto Beans. Chicken. Cheese. Sour Cream. Hot Salsa. Oh how the Lord is good.

I can honestly say that I've eaten more Chipotle at this point than any other restaurant food in my life and I have yet to get sick of it. The worst it's even been was probably 4 times in one week. I know, I know.

But look:



I typically get the burrito bol, but every now and then I've got a craving for regular burrito with all it's tortilla goodness.

Here's my standard issue:

My Chipotle Burrito:

Chipotle Fan.com


I'm curious if I ate it every day for two weeks what would happen. This is an experiment I might have to conduct some day.

So what's your thing? What could you eat over and over and never get tired of it?

6 waggish utterances thus far...:

Jon said...

Peanut butter and bananas on good, whole wheat bread, lightly toasted or a tuna fish sandwich with pickles, onions, and lemon pepper.

Helen Ann said...

I'm with you on chipotle!

melanie said...

Every day for at least ten years I've had toast and jam with coffee as soon as I wake up.

Jenny said...

Dunkin' Donuts for sure.

Elaine said...

Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets!

Guitarist.J said...

MMM Chipoltle
or.....................................Subway..................................................................Tacos...................................I think i'm gonna cry *snif* *snif* it's so beutiful