5 Thoughts for today...


1. Don't talk about it, be about it.

2. Would you follow you into battle?

3. Never eat anything you aren't willing to kill yourself.

4. Your routine is flawed - it's time to get out of it.

5. ...because if you don't, who will?


4 waggish utterances thus far...:

Melanie Price said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie said...

This is an amazing post, and with such few words it speaks volumes. AND, that hottie in the first picture ~ look at his bad self with his shoes off ~ he's incredibly great! Way to start my day :)

Helen Ann said...

I would follow me into battle as long as no animals would be getting killed. :)

DanThoms said...

1.
2. Oh yea, follow me, its time to do battle.
3. Someone give me a knife, I want beef.
4. Probably
5. no one