Scavenger Hunt Contest...

We'll see how good you are:

I am looking for a word that is ten or eleven letters long. (singular or plural) If you follow the links, you just might discover some major clues as to what this word is. There are six clue words throughout this scavenger hunt...add these clues together to make the word I'm looking for. Email your answer to detzelpretzel(at)gmail.com. Do not post your answer on this blog. If you get the word correct...you'll win a prize.

Let's start shall we?

Click Here to find Spider-Man in the Detzel Family Circus.

Note: This contest has been fixed...no no...repaired I should say. It was acting strange earlier, try again if you couldn't figure it out.

6 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

Should we sing the Children's ministry "It's a Clue" song each time we figure out a new one? :)

DanThoms said...

I'm so sad because I can't find clue number 6

Reverb said...

You can do it Dan...you can do it.

I'll give you a hint...img005.

Helen Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reverb said...

I guess you'll just have to dig a little bit deeper.

DanThoms said...

and the answer is....... in your email.