Quality and Quantity Time...


I've been trying to make an intentional effort to spend more time with my family doing activities together. It's always a blast and I'd just be missing out to do otherwise.

Ava likes going to the play area at Northgate Mall. We took her up there a couple times this week. She has a blast and we reap the benefits of her spending up energy and going to bed earlier. Then Allison and I can make sweet love watch TV together.



This little girl kept coming up to Ava and wanted to play with her. As I prayed for God to heal whatever she had going on my heart was continually breaking and I was overcome by the feelings of good favor we have in our lives. We are so healthy. We are so rich. We are so spoiled and all we want is more. Ugh.


This photo sums up most of what my life consists of. I love this picture.


If you're not completely sick of us yet, check out some more photos from the mall excursion.

What are some of the ways you've been spending quality and quantity time lately?

4 waggish utterances thus far...:

carrie doan said...

Ryan and I like to spend QT getting jonesed up at coffee shops watching all the crazy action on the Drive.

I finally finished BLACK this morning and can't believe he didn't give any resolution. Now I"m kicking myself for leaving RED at home :(

Awesome read though...

Helen Ann said...

Our Saturday night after-VCC dinner has become a much looked forward to time for "us". Favorite spots include Golden corral, West Side Chili, and Bob Evans.

Anonymous said...

Aren't you luuuuuucky!

achildoftheking said...

Sadly enough my husband, Paul, spends almost all his time making extra money on his side computer repair business to keep up his motorcycle lifestyle. He put his bike in the shop last Tues, 9/30, for its 12,000 mile service maintenance. He's only had this particular bike since Jan 08. When it's in the shop he hi-jacks my Harley to ride. Fortunately for me, it's the rainy season here at the moment [I do not ride in the rain/sleet/snow]. He's ok with it. He uses *water resistant* gear. He still gets some water on his pant legs by his boots. Anyway... since my motorcycle accident on Mother's Day I didn't get to ride until Sept. There's not many sunny days through Fall & Winter here. Riding was supposed to be our "time together". We did get a chance in Sept (after he got his bike back from the shop after his 2nd accident with his 2nd bike) to go on a small road trip [no scenery pix, sorry]. I think his 2nd accident was enough to freak him out and slow him down. Maybe we'll have that time together next year, ay?