My Tattoos...

I shot some selfish photos for a post on Ragamuffin Soul. Check it out and share any tattoos that you have while you're at it.









5 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

I have 2 tats...Dinah Talytha and Calpurnia. :)

Rachel said...

Out of all the thumbnails on Los' blog, your stood out. So I stopped in just to say...dang! That is so epic and beautiful! I could never be that brave, I don't think. But maybe someday I'll get inked.

Nice blog, by the way. I dig all the photography that accompanies it.

Nick Detzel said...

You should really let me shoot those tats, I've had a few Ideas on the subject rolling around my marble for a while. You know how well that medium format camera catches detail. I could shoot from your nuckles to your shoulder and get a great shot! We can photo shop out that mellon on your shoulders.(don't want to scare the kids!)
Really, Lets do this!

Ryan Allen Doan said...

mmm. sexy.

Anonymous said...

As far as tattoos are concerned, I really like yours!

Confession: My dh and I used to be addicted to Miami Ink!