Finally. Fame and Fortune...


Deadly Viper published a blog entry of mine (it's actually a cut-down version of an existing entry) on their site www.deadlyviper.org

Here's the link:
http://www.deadlyviper.org/blog/?p=122

Check it out and leave a comment so they think I'm great and ask me to write for them again. *raises eyebrows rapidly and repeatedly*

Deadly Viper is an awesome book I read after I picked up a copy at the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta this past year. Scope it.

5 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

if I had to choose between fame and fortune I think I would choose fortune. I wouldn't mind having either one but I'm also not too close to having either one.

Helen Ann said...

Dan - you are wayyyy close to having fame! You are DAN DANLY! Your ship has come in! You are about to be catapulted into both fame AND fortune...Especially if we do the Musical!

(shameless attempt at encouraging you to agree to the idea!)...

Melanie Price said...

Helen,
Nothing wrong with shameless attempts (see contest comments lest you forget)

Ryan Allen Doan said...

Don't let it go to your head. Why didn't they put a picture of your hotness on there? Enjoy your glory day in the sun.

Helen Ann said...

LOL, Melanie!

I am definitely taking a page out of your book!