Off to take a nap...

I'm going to have to interrupt the irregularly scheduled blogcast to take a nap. I'm tired and I need 2-3 hours to study the insides of my eyelids.

I'm planning a post for tomorrow about things like murder and whatnot. You'll have to check back and see. In the mean time...I'll give you this opportunity to humor me.

Ask me a question and see what happens...you never know, I just might answer it authentically. Any question...come on...I know you've got something.

Any lurkers out there who read this blog and you've never shown yourselves...come on out of the woodwork! I want to get to know you!

Peach,
R

9 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

Question: What will be the top 3 questions you will ask God when you get to Heaven?

Hmmm...This might be a good Facebook question!

Reverb said...

Was I adopted / stolen from a hospital as a baby?

Who stole my beloved rock collection off the back porch when I was 5?

So was that Melchezdek guy...was that you?

DanThoms said...

What are we eating tonight.

Unknown said...

Who put the bomp In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?

I've thought the same thing about Melchizedek before. My personal belief is that He was Jesus, since Hebrews 7:3 says "Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever."

Reverb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reverb said...

Dan - We will be eating City Chicken AKA Pork on a stick, roasted vegetables, and I haven't yet decided on pasta or mashed potatoes.

Steve - It was Theodore Kaczynski...the Unabomper.

Helen Ann said...

Oh...was that YOUR rock collection??

Helen Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen Ann said...

If I wear a fake mustache and Denny's clothes can I come to the group and eat? I just want the taters and veggies!