My Objective...

...is to waste your time.

Here are a few items I've run across over the last several days.
I thought that you needed to see them:

There's nothing you can do about it.

Proof that cats are demonic.

Inside out teddy bears.

Eww...cheeseburger in a can.

Do you believe in light pollution?

That's all for today kids.

9 waggish utterances thus far...:

Jonah said...

I like the inside out teddy bear one. It reminds me of the island of misfit toys from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Melanie Price said...

Watch it there, Ryan. Repeat after me: Cats are NOT demonic.

They are, in fact, actually slightly superior to their canine housemates.

DanThoms said...

canines, felines, they are all just allergens to me. If I had my choice between the two I would choose neither and get an inside out teddy bear instead.

Unknown said...

The cheeseburger in a can has me strangely curious. What would it taste like?

Dan - if I buy you one would you taste-test it?

carrie doan said...

Don't do it Steve...

don't...touch...the can!

Unknown said...

How about this instead?

Helen Ann said...

What Melanie said!

Helen Ann said...

Ewwwww! Steve! What IS that????

Anonymous said...

Pollution?!? That can't be pollution, it's bee-uuu-ti-ful!