It's business time...

Allison and I are heading into the bedroom because it's business time.

No not that you sickos. That is a given. The business we're getting down to is in the Word of the Lord. We're devoting to do a prayer/study time together on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Ask us how it's going so we stay accountable and keep it up.

I want to be the kind of husband who grows spiritually with my wife...not just on my own.

ps...click this if your screen is dirty.

3 waggish utterances thus far...:

Melanie Price said...

I'm glad you clarified on that. I thought that maybe you had another, private blog and you accidentally published it...

DanThoms said...

Bow chica bowwow. Ok so it is a good think you clarified because Melanie has a dirty mind.

Ps Just watching that video nearly gave me an allergic reaction.

Mom on a Coulee said...

So how is your spiritual time going, are you remaining accountable. I have found your blog so fascinating and real, if we could all just be so real I think a lot would be healed. God is oh so good all of the time. I'm still trying to figure out how to approach some spiritual growth with my husband. Thanks for sharing.