Movie Review: Ratatouille...

Ryan's Overall Movie Score: 9 / 10

Allison, Ava, and I watched Ratatouille last night after consuming a large mushroom pizza from Papa John's...mmmm. We've been wanting to see this movie, but I must say that it surpassed my expectations. What a great animated film!

I always love the Pixar movies. I think they took the animation another step up with Ratatouille. It was so artistic and for some reason just felt warm and inviting. Very Indie somehow.

It's certainly hard for me being a food dweeb not to love something like this, but Allison loved it too. I rented the movie, but now I'll probably have to buy it. 9 out of 10 movie for us.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

4 waggish utterances thus far...:

Elaine said...

This has nothing to do with your movie review... but I was wondering whether or not you intentially messed up the spacing of " *I love grace" in your I love list to remind us to have grace with you

Unknown said...

I'm rat-sitting for the next 8 days. Think they would like to see this?

Reverb said...

Elaine...I...uh...I've failed. (shame)

Steve - Yes.

Elaine said...

From one perfectionist to another...I know how you feel.