Movie Review: Dan in real life...


Ryan's Overall Movie Score: 8.5 / 10

I thought this movie was awesome. The funny thing about it is that it was more of a love story than a comedy. The reason that's funny is because I saw this movie on a "guy's night out".

There were six of us guys there and we all thought it was a great movie. I will definitely see it again. Steve Carell is one of my favorites. Many people hate his acting, but I think it's getting better all the time. I haven't seen Juliette Binoche in much but she was perfect for this role.

Dan in real life was the classic story of going after what your heart is feeling rather than what your head is thinking. Good stuff. See it and let me know what you thought.

You can see more reviews and information on Dan in real life @ IMDB


p.s...this was not a "chick flick". If all women happened to be watching it then yes, it would be a chick flick. We are men however, and the fact that we enjoyed the movie proves it's un-chickflickedness.

2 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

Steve Carell is brilliant...I loved him in Bruce Almighty!

rob said...

That's what she said (snickering)