Caption needed...

40 waggish utterances thus far...:

V. said...

What the HECK is that? Glad I'm Canadian....

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

LMAO All I can think of is...

*hairball*

Clearly I missed this gem. Last night I assume?

Anonymous said...

Hehe ... Is really all I can say. I still adore him regardless of the crazy face.

julie s. said...

i heard about your offer:). the bad thing about my husband is that he has to be quizzed. he had momentarily forgotten. what exactly were you offering up?

oh, my friend's kid performed on thursday around 8:30am. he stepped. i guess that's body percussion. hmmmm......

funny picture!

Shelley Malone said...

I KNEW he was a zombie!

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

WHAAAAAAT!

A photoshop masterpiece perhaps?

Where on earth did you find this?

Krista said...

I'm with V. Glad I'm Canadian ...
Though I cannot stop laughing over that face.
Dude, he's on old man.
Everyone knows old guys are crazy.

Unknown said...

Want to touch the hiney!

amy wright said...

I got nervous every time he did this last night. I was worried for him. But seeing it on a still picture, Ha hahahahahaha!!! It is SO funny!!!

Jen said...

If I could stop laughing, I'm sure I could come up with something witty. Alas... I cannot. And I think I just snorted.

momofonefornow said...

de-lurking cause this is too funny.

"That Senator Government always leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth!"

I almost fell off the couch laughing when he called Obama Senator Government. :0)

Reagan said...

"AH I'm having a heart attack!"

Erin B said...

Gawd help us if he wins!! imho

DanThoms said...

"I can't feel the left side of my body." or
"4 years of Democrats, gag me."

Allison said...

I think I just swallowed a bug...

The Bonz said...

How about "Obahma fer prezdnt? DO NOT WANT!"

Sherry said...

Where's Joe the plumber when you need him?

mommyknows said...

"ACK ... I so prefer Joe the Plumber".

Sondre Lyn said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture the first time! It is funny that you are asking for a caption because the first time I saw it I thought the same thing.

"Nice Butt!"

Anonymous said...

What did you eat?!?!?!

snobound said...

All I can say is JMcC is BRILLIANT!

P-Dubs said...

What did you eat for lunch Mr. Obama?

Guitarist.J said...

Dude pull up your pants!!!

Tracie said...

Answer us all... this is photo-shopped right? Please say it is!

Debbie said...

A-Laggin' and A-Gaggin'

Seriously, whoever gets in, I hope they straighten out this mess we are in.

Elaine said...

Are you gonna eat your tots?

Reverb said...

To the best of my knowledge...this is a real photograph.

Who knows though.

Lo said...

the best caption was one i read on another's blog yesterday... it went something along the lines of... 'mccain gags as he gets ready to kiss the future president's ass when he wins the election' heh.

which way are you voting?

His Synamon Girl said...

"I thought it was a Presidential Election Party, not a farty party!"

That picture is so hilarious!

puddleboy said...

This is, indeed, a real photo. It was taken after the last debate. McCain went one direction around the table to shake the moderaters hand while the moderater went the other direction. Kind of like when two people are walking straight toward each other and to get out of each other's way, they both go the same way. It creates a little awkward but funny moment, just like what happened at the debate, prompting a little shuffle from McCain and his funny face. Another pic of the same thing from a different angle:

Image

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Thanks puddleboy for answering the question of "is it real or fake"?

Now it makes sense as to what he was doing - Being real and human, unlike his opponet.

Oh no I d-en't just go there did I? Oh yes I d-ed.

Ok Ryan you gotta change that post and quick.

Mom on a Coulee said...

Ach, all the lies that just flew around this room leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

scott d said...

ACORN registers another unstable Ohioan.

Sonja Chandler (The Sideline Mom) said...

Just one funny pic is all it takes to create chaos.
Hey we all have our opinions and really they are neither good nor bad they just are. We all know who we are going to vote for and thats that. What really matters is communication, I just think communicating on something else right now woud be better for all of us.

And for the record, I don't really think either of the canidates are lacking in realism or humanity, we all just have a different view and that is ok.

mdvelazquez said...

"Hubba, Hubba!"

Unknown said...

"Ack, I think I missed my quota on calling myself a Maverick. Bad John, bad John!"

Mary S. said...

hahaahhahahahaah oh wow thats great.

puddleboy said...

Actually, in regards to the humanity of the candidates, I have some pretty strong evidence that:

a) Obama is a robot. (Ro-bama-bot?)

and

b) McCain is a zombie.

Now, I am a strong subscriber to the "don't believe everything that you read" mantra, but with PHOTO evidence, how can I doubt?

Helen Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

To go with Elaine's comment and p--dub's post the other day, I submit:

What'd you put in those tots, Obamessiah? That sh-ts not right. . .

:)