We have arrived...


St. George Island is pretty sweet from what I've seen so far. It looks a little beat up in certain areas...due to hurricanes no doubt, but it's really nice and peaceful. It's spring break week and there's hardly anyone here. My first stop was the liquor/cigar store. Don't worry...I won't take too much wine, or if I do I won't tell you about it. Hello Macanudos.

I'll let you know when something funny or interesting happens. I plan to read 3 books while I'm here. We'll see.

Over and out.

2 waggish utterances thus far...:

Ryan Allen Doan said...

a nice cigar sounds pretty amazing on the beach. Smoke one for me.

Helen Ann said...

What books? What books? :)

I just bought one last night called "When Heaven Invades Earth" by Bill Johnson. It's pretty interesting so far. Makes me wanna go out and heal people. :)

H.