I hate buying Salad Dressing...

...when it's so easy to make.

I had some items in the fridge and cupboard that were all close to being empty. What to do? How about throw down some Honey Vinaigrette?

Here's what I had:


* 3/4 cup Olive Oil
* 1/4 cup Sherry Vinegar
* 2 heaping tbsp Local Wildflower Honey
* 1 tbsp Ketchup
* 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
* 1 pinch of Kosher Salt
* 1 pinch Fresh Ground Peppah

I tossed it all into a mixing cup so I didn't have to dirty extra dishes.


And then I whisked it all together so it looked like this:


And then I dumped it into my newly empty Honey container.

And then I ate it and it was delectable.

And then Ava hit me with a flying clothesline.


The End.

1 waggish utterances thus far...:

DanThoms said...

so what your telling me is if I want to eat a honey and banana sandwich at your house I shouldn't use the honey.