Dentures, yeah that's a thought...


I hate going to the dentist.

If you know me in real life then you know how I despise going to the dentist. I truly believe that hell will look like an everlasting root canal...without novacaine or giggle gas.

I'm pretty sure my fear and trembling associated with dental work will never change. The first time I ever went to the dentist was a mere six years ago...I was nineteen.

We didn't have enough money growing up for "unnecessary" things like dental check-ups and cleanings. The rest of my life I will pay for this.

Please help me.

If you read this today between the hours of 8am and 1pm please pray for supernatural stuff to happen with my teeth. I'm scheduled for 5 hours worth of agony at a dental college today. I'm not sure why God pulled me into this, but I'm actually doing this voluntarily to help out a friend with a school project. No one else could do it for some reason...God seemed to call me out on this one.

I've already invested close to 15 hours in that dental chair. I always leave in pain. I'm in pain right now as I type this and it's been 5 days since my last session. I'm heading in there shortly and I would so appreciate you contending for me.

Oh, and if you're reading this anywhere from 1pm to several days from now...please pray that my face would stop throbbing uncontrollably. Thanks.

Ryno

1 waggish utterances thus far...:

Helen Ann said...

OUCH!

Dad...Be with Ryan today as he faces this giant.

I ask that you supernaturally heal him - shock and amaze all those people in the dentist office. We know that Ryan and our dental student friend will recognize your presence and they will praise you right there at that chair of torture.

In however you choose to work this out, Lord, make Ryan strong, let him feel you right there next to him. Bring him moments of humor and distract him from fear and deliver him from pain.

Thanks for loving us, Lord.

Amen