About Me...

DSC_0138

I know a lot about myself and yet there is so much about myself to which I haven't a clue. I'm still learning.

Here's a little of what I've got so far:

I find it relaxing...

I do stupid things...

A few years back...

Flashback Memory...

I hate borrowing things...

Saltwater, Drag Queens, and Overdose...

90 day beard challenge...

Young in Ministry...

My tattoos...

A past discovered...

12 waggish utterances thus far...:

Carly said...

Hello Ryan,

I've been looking for a church much like yours, but I haven't had any luck in my area. Are you affiliated with any other churches? Or have any ideas of wways I can go about finding the church that's right for us?

Sorry to post this in a comment....

-Carly

Reverb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reverb said...

Hey Carly,

I'm a part of a Vineyard Church. Vineyard churches are all over the world! You can go to www.vineyardusa.org to see if you can find one near you...if not, we'll have to figure something else out.

The only thing I can really suggest is that you visit new churches for at least 2-3 weeks in a row.

Every church has "off" weeks where it might not be your cup of tea...give them a try a few times and see how you're feeling.

Carly said...

Thanks so much for the advice, Ryan.

Pray that we'll find the right one for us.

Have a great weekend.

Laurie said...

Mr. Detzel,
Your "Everyone Has A Story" videos have really spoken volumes to me. Would it be OK if I shared these with my church? May I also steal the idea and make videos of my own?

God is groovy... all the time,
Laurie

Reverb said...

Laurie-

Steal away. Let me know if you need help with anything.

R

Laurie said...

Thank you!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan - Found you through PW. Love your blog, your stories, your photography... I'm a fan.
- Kaley

Tracy said...

I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you soooooo much and I thank God for giving me such an awesome Son-in-law. Your faith journey has been inspiring for our entire family......proof of that being Dad's baptism. You continue to grow us as our pastor and I am excited to see what God has in store for us next. Thank you for your wisdom, humor and, above all, love. I hope your day is filled with wonderful things. Love, Mom

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
larkswing said...

I stumbled upon your site earlier this morning and have really enjoyed it. I have been watching the videos - they are wonderful and so touching and inspiring. I noticed your food tab at the top of the page and clicked to take a peak. I noticed the roasted ricotta romas title and then my mind clicked - you're pastor ryan the cook on pioneer woman!! I guess I am slow, and I suppose I never noticed or looked for link to you. I assumed you were a pastor in a town in her area. I have rambled enough.

Thank you for the recipes, but thank you too for the wonderful site of reverb!

I am glad I came across it!

Anonymous said...

I found you while I was on Pioneer Woman's website. Love the recipes and your blog is awesome. I'll be following!